1. What projects need to be completed prior to the end of the year ? What will it take to wrap these up?
2. What, if anything, needs to wound down before the end of the year - processes, accounts, reports?
3. I we need more people power on a project before the end of the year, what do we let go of?
4. Before we disband for the holidays, what lessons learned and recommendations for next time do we need to capture?
5. What new habits do we need to develop as we get back to work in January?
6. What do we want to celebrate?
Have a great weekend,
Jennifer Britton, MES, CPT, PCC
Team and Leadership Development | Coaching | Retreats
Authorized Everything DiSC partner and Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team
Email: info(at) potentialsrealized (dot) com