Teams which excel are clear on their goals and how those goals are measured - what we also refer to as shared performance measures.
As you consider your work right now, have some dialogue in these areas:
1. What are our top 3-5 goals this month?
2. Are the goals SMART-E? Specific? Measurable? Achievable? Realistic? Timely? and Exciting?
3. What does success look like for each major goal? Do we all share the same vision of success?
4. What does each one of us do to contribute to the achievement of that goal?
5. What are the things that could get in the way, or derail, the goal? What will help, or enable, the goal?
6. What are the measures we will use to know that we have reached the goal? (Time, money, other....)
What other questions are important to consider, and have dialogue around, as it relates to goals?
Have a great Wednesday,
Potentials Realized | Coaching Team Leaders
Team and Leadership Development | Coaching | Retreats.
Follow us on Twitter @Teams365
Connect with us to be the first to know more about launch events around my newest book - Effective Virtual Conversations - coming out later this summer.