This week, sound the alarm! It’s all about taking a moment as a team to STOP. PAUSE. And consider what pitfalls you are experiencing. What are the pitfalls which are present in your work right now?
Consider pitfalls for the team like:
- Lack of communication
- Meetings for the sake of meetings
- Not involving the right people in decision making
- Assumptions which go unsurfaced
What are the pitfalls the team is facing right now?
Likewise, what are the pitfalls present for the organization?
Consider pitfalls like:
- No planning process in place
- A strategic plan that hasn’t been updated since the pandemic
What are the pitfalls for the organization?
Finally, what about pitfalls due to technology?
- People not feeling connected to others and the work they do, or the organization
- People not feeling like they have a voice or an input channel
- People not feeling heard
Each of these pitfalls has a significant business cost which can get magnified quickly in the remote space. What’s important to note about these pitfalls and what do you want to do about it?
Enjoy the conversations!