Day 4 questions in the series get you to think about the most important priorities. Consider these questions today
- Looking at my list of goals (for the year, month, day), what is most important?
- What time have I scheduled to get these done?
- When will I be most effective on working on my priorities?
- What could get in the way of me attending to these priorities?
- What do I need to say YES to, in order to knock these priorities out of the park?
- What do I need to say NO to, in order to focus more on my top priorities?
- Who can support me in being successful with these priorities?
- What other resources do I need for my priorities?
- What do I need to delegate, or defer, to get the priorities attended to?
- What’s the hard end date to get these done? As we know, many tasks expand to the amount of time we give them. This is commonly known as Parkinson’s Rule.
Enjoy the reflection and be sure to pick up a copy of PlanDoTrack or Coaching Business Builder.
Potentials Realized |Reconnecting Workspaces | Group Coaching Essentials
Team and Leadership Development | Coaching | Retreats
Follow us on Instagram @ReconnectingWorkspaces
Check out my TEDx talk
Looking to bring your workplaces back together, whether you are remote, hybrid, or face-to-face? Pick up a copy of my new book, Reconnecting Workspaces, at Amazon.