1. What do we each uniquely bring to the team?
2. What support will be most valuable to you - frequency/type?
3. Is need ...... from you as my leader. I need.....from others (on the team, in my regional office, etc)
4. My role focuses on ..... My priority this quarter are......
5. My strengths are.....
6. What's interesting about my work/office/country is....
Supporting team members to get to know each other is a key to success when supporting global teams so they feel connected and as part of the team.
Have a great Saturday,
Potentials Realized | Coaching Team Leaders
Coaching Skills Training | Leadership Development | Teamwork
Growing Team Leaders, One Conversation at a Time(TM)
Contact us to discuss coaching or performance support you or your team
About Jennifer: Jenn is the founder of Potentials Realized a Canadian based performance improvement company. We provide customized training and coaching supports for leaders and their teams in the areas of teamwork, coaching and mentoring skills, and leadership development. Jennifer is the author of From One to Many: Best Practices for Team and Group Coaching (Jossey-Bass, 2013) and has helped develop leaders and teams globally since the early 1990s, first as a team leader herself, then as Program Director and internal consultant, and for the last 11 years through Potentials Realized as a trainer, consultant and coach. Jennifer offers both public programs for team leaders (The Teams365 Coaching Groups and Teams365 Leadership Foundations programs) and also works with organizations to build their own internal programs