Habits are things that we do on a regular basis so that they become automatic.
For those in a remote working environment, you may want to experiment with these habits:
- Working with periods of no notifications, or on airplane mode.
- Setting a timer to get into the rhythm of working on a “heavy” or creative project - Sometimes it can take 10-15 minutes of getting going with a project.
- Getting up to walk around every 50 minutes – Too much time sitting has an impact on everyone. What can you do to create more movement in your day? Take a look back to my July 2020 post on the importance of walking in nature.
- Wrapping up meetings at 10 to the hour, to give people an opportunity to get moving with their work.
- What else are habits which are going to help you as a team, or as a remote professional?
Enjoy the conversation!
Potentials Realized | Coaching Team Leaders
Coaching Skills Training | Leadership Development | Teamwork
Growing Team Leaders, One Conversation at a Time™ in the Remote Space
Contact us to discuss leadership, coaching or performance needs for your and your team