These virtual co-working sessions can provide many benefits including:
- A focused time to get things done – when was the last time you scheduled a block of time that was “meeting free” to get things done?
- Making a list of things that just need to get checked off
- Using the power of peer accountability in ensuring that you do what you say you are going to do in short bursts
- Connecting with others – the isolation effect of remote work can wear on many remote workers. This isolation may lead to a lack of focus, prioritizing “house” items over work items etc.
Questions to consider:
- What would be the benefit of scheduling a virtual co-working session?
- When could you put a 1-4-hour block in the calendar with one or more colleagues?
- What would you put on your “To Do” list?
Schedule it now and send out your invite! You’ll be happy you did!
Enjoy your week and your productivity,
Leadership | Teamwork | Business Success
Author of multiple books including Effective Virtual Conversations (2017), PlanDoTrack (2018) and From One to Many: Best Practices for Team and Group Coaching (2013)
Follow along with the #90DaysPlanDoTrack series over at Instagram @CoachingBizBuilder
Now available – PlanDoTrack Workbook and Planner - Order a copy today on Amazon
Join the conversation at the Conversation Sparker Zone - our online community where you can explore virtual and team issues, coaching, productivity and business development).
Check out the new 19 Tips for Productivity On-Demand Course. If this is your year to get things moving, check it out now. Join Jenn for bi-weekly live group calls until July. $129 US. Learn more and enroll here.