Today, we are going to explore Team Culture Focus area #! – WHO We Are.
Who we are. Teams which excel know each other. They have strong relationships across the team, which allows them to call on others, and “have each other’s backs.”
To strengthen your connection, consider these activities:
- Have the team brainstorm a list of words/adjectives which describe who you are as a team.
- Shape these into a word cloud which can be shared and used as a screensaver or logo.
- Discuss the question “Who are we when we are at our best?” Again, use the words to create a graphic about who you are.
- At your next team meeting, have each person share one thing others may not know about them.
- At your next team meeting, have each person share something that is unique to their location. (This works especially well if you have a global team.)
- In your next meeting, share your screen, which includes a variety of photos or icons. Have each person select the photo or icon which represents what they bring to the team.
Enjoy the conversations,
Potentials Realized |Reconnecting Workspaces | Group Coaching Essentials
Team and Leadership Development | Coaching | Retreats
Follow us on Instagram @ReconnectingWorkspaces
Check out my TEDx talk
Looking to bring your workplaces back together, whether you are remote, hybrid, or face-to-face? Pick up a copy of my new book, Reconnecting Workspaces, at Amazon.