Things that might require some clarification are:
- The assumptions we’re making about the projects we are jointly working on – “I’m working on this…No you are.”
- What are our roles and responsibilities?
- Who needs to do what, when?
- What am I reporting out to others?
- What do we do if we have a disagreement?
- If I have a problem, I should work through it versus if I have a problem, I should raise it for discussion.
- Authority – Who is able to do what?
It’s often the unspoken, or unclear, that creates confusion or even conflict.
As a team get into the practice of checking your assumptions and also seeing what needs to be made explicit.
Enjoy the conversations!
Potentials Realized | Coaching Team Leaders | Remote Pathways Podcast
Team and Leadership Development | Coaching | Everything DiSC
Get your Q2 planning on with the PlanDoTrack Workbook and Planner or Coaching Business Builder
Looking to enhance your virtual conversations? Webinars? Pick up a copy of Effective Virtual Conversations at Amazon, or join me for the Virtual Facilitation Essentials program
Contact us to discuss how we can support you and your teams and organization with remote work.
Check out upcoming virtual programs on our calendar
PDF copies of PlanDoTrack now available! Get yours here.