My hope is that you also will take time today to focus in on some of the blog posts from this last week. This week we explored:
- Monday’s Effective Virtual Conversations Tip around Matrix Meetings and Quarterly Events
- Tuesday’s focus on Remote Conversation Starters
- Wednesday’s Remote Team Development – Process Mapping
- Thursday’s session on the Team Building Question of "What needs clarification?"
- Friday’s focus on 3 types of Remote Team Builders: getting to know each other, tools to focus, and creating connection
- Saturday’s post getting you to think back to what your favorite book, music or saying is
Enjoy your Sunday, reflection and planning!
With best wishes,
Potentials Realized | Coaching Team Leaders | Remote Pathways Podcast
Team and Leadership Development | Coaching | Everything DiSC
Get your Q2 planning on with the PlanDoTrack Workbook and Planner or Coaching Business Builder
Looking to enhance your virtual conversations? Webinars? Pick up a copy of Effective Virtual Conversations at Amazon, or join me for the Virtual Facilitation Essentials program
Contact us to discuss how we can support you and your teams and organization with remote work.
Check out upcoming virtual programs on our calendar
PDF copies of PlanDoTrack now available! Get yours here.