Some of the additional ingredients teams require in working remote are:
- Understanding around how their roles work together
- Clarity around what they need to do
- Resourcing required
- Knowledge of, and connection with, the people who can support them in getting things done
- Knowledge of who is who on the team, who they can go to for what, and how their work interfaces or connects in with others
- Focused time to work on getting to know their team members, and build trust (check out the past Teams365 posts on building Trust)
- Authority to complete the work that they have been tasked with
- Feedback around what is working, and what is not with their actions
What are the things which you see as being important to ensure for your team members?
Have a great week,
Leadership | Teamwork | Business Success
Author of multiple books including Effective Virtual Conversations (2017), PlanDoTrack (2019) and From One to Many: Best Practices for Team and Group Coaching (2013)
Follow along with the #90DaysPlanDoTrack series over at Instagram @CoachingBizBuilder
Join the conversation at the Conversation Sparker Zone - our online community where you can explore virtual and team issues, coaching, productivity and business development.
Pick up a copy of Volume 1 of the Weekly Journaling Prompts in a digital format. Print it out and take it with you for some inspiration and writing on the go! Available at the Potentials Realized Store.
For those looking for tips, tools and ideas about remote work and support for your remote teams, be sure to check out these tags and resources.