- Saturday’s Weekly Journaling Prompt – Read it here
- Friday’s post which took us back to a LinkedIn Pulse point I shared a few years ago entitled “4 Best Practices for Year-End Team Retreats”
- Thursday’s Team Building Tip getting us to think about the team question “What would create more safety?”
- Wednesday’s post around setting our remote team up for success. Read it here.
- Tuesday’s post around Team Effectiveness for your remote team. Read it here.
- Monday’s post on Effective Virtual Conversations. Read it here.
What are the things that are important for you to note about your focus this week? Your achievements?
Leadership | Teamwork | Business Success
Author of multiple books including Effective Virtual Conversations (2017), PlanDoTrack (2019) and From One to Many: Best Practices for Team and Group Coaching (2013)
Follow along with the #90DaysPlanDoTrack series over at Instagram @CoachingBizBuilder
Join the conversation at the Conversation Sparker Zone - our online community where you can explore virtual and team issues, coaching, productivity and business development.
Pick up a copy of Volume 1 of the Weekly Journaling Prompts in a digital format. Print it out and take it with you for some inspiration and writing on the go! Available at the Potentials Realized Store.
For those looking for tips, tools and ideas about remote work and support for your remote teams, be sure to check out these tags and resources.