This month we are continuing our focus on thriving in the digital space as a professional or team.
If you didn’t do yesterday’s Q3 Review and Q4 planning, take a moment to review that.
Today we’re going to do our monthly planning review and goal setting for the month ahead. So, chunk it down a bit and let’s look at it:
Here are some questions to consider:
- As you reflect on September, what were your successes and accomplishments?
- What are you most proud of?
- What habits helped you? What routines?
- What were key learnings during the month?
- What key relationships have helped you so far this year? Which ones need more attention?
- What helped you? What hindered you?
- What do you need to say YES to this month? What do you need to stop doing, or say NO to this month?
- What does your team need to be acknowledged for?
As you look to October, consider these questions:
- What are your key priorities for October? Quarter 4?
- What are the key goals?
- What are the major priorities?
- What will you need to place attention on?
- What changes do you want to make?
- What resources do you want to tap into?
- What relationships are important?
- What habits are essential?
Enjoy your review!
Potentials Realized | Coaching Team Leaders
Coaching Skills Training | Leadership Development | Teamwork
Growing Team Leaders, One Conversation at a Time™ in the Remote Space
Contact us to discuss leadership, coaching or performance needs for your and your team
Join us September 17th for the one-day Stand Out Virtually! STtdio Day Masterclass - Learn more about creating exceptional virtual presentations, meetings and programs, and leave the day with your next one sketched out!