How did July go? What progress are you making on your Q3 goals? What’s your focus going to be this month?
What did you notice about your metrics last month?
My hope is that today you will take a few minutes to stop and pause and do some planning for the month of August and beyond, while also taking some time to reflect on July.
It’s been 2 years since I launched the Coaching Business Builder Workbook and Planner, and about 18 months since PlanDoTrack was released. Since that time, many of you have gone through one planner, moved to the other. Did you know that this spring I also made the planners available at our site for digital download? While they are intended for analog use (ie. hardcopy) you can now order a digital copy and print it off for personal use.
Pick up a copy of the PlanDoTrack Workbook and Planner (for virtual and remote professionals) here at our Potentials Realized site here.
Pick up a copy of the Coaching Business Builder Workbook and Planner for coaches at our Potentials Realized site here.
If you have a copy of either one of these, you will want to explore:
#1 – The Month in Review
#2 – The Monthly Daily Trackers
#3 – One Line a Day
And for now, here are some reflection and planning questions (I’ve gone back to July 2019’s post for these!):
Looking back to the month of July:
- What are you pleased with achieving?
- What didn’t get completed but is going to be carried forward?
- What strengths did you leverage this month?
- What got in the way of your plans/achievements?
- What helped to MAGNIFY or AMPLIFY things?
- What helped you FOCUS?
- What helped you SIMPLIFY?
- What else is important to note about your month? (metrics, lessons learned, other…)
- What did you do to renew?
- What habits did you lean into?
Looking ahead to the month ahead:
- What are your major goals?
- What do you want to focus on?
- What do you want to let go of?
- What will help you simplify?
- What will help you MAGNIFY or AMPLIFY?
- What habits do you want to focus on?
- What relationships do you want to pay attention to?
- What actions/projects do you want to complete, not matter what?
- What else is important to note?
Enjoy your planning!
Potentials Realized | Coaching Team Leaders
Coaching Skills Training | Leadership Development | Teamwork
Growing Team Leaders, One Conversation at a Time™ in the Remote Space
Contact us to discuss leadership, coaching or performance needs for your and your team