As we start this month, what are you excited about? What are you looking forward to? What do you want to make sure you focus on?
We’re going to start the month with our typical monthly review and stock taking. If you haven’t participated in one of these before, I hope you will take 5-10 minutes today to work on it. What’s important to note and pay attention to?
Looking back to the month of August (and/or the summer):
- What were your achievements?
- What didn’t get completed but is going to be carried forward?
- What learning did you undertake?
- What strengths did you leverage?
- What got in the way of your plans/achievements?
- What helped to MAGNIFY or AMPLIFY things?
- What helped you FOCUS?
- What helped you SIMPLIFY or streamline?
- What else is important to note about your past month? (metrics, lessons learned, other…)
- What did you do to renew?
- What habits did you lean into?
Looking ahead to the month ahead:
- What are your major goals for September?
- What do you want to focus on?
- What needs to be completed by the end of the quarter/end of this month?
- What is the one routine you want to make sure you develop or maintain?
- What’s important to let go of?
- What will help you streamline or systematize?
- What will help you MAGNIFY or AMPLIFY?
- What habits do you want to focus on?
- What relationships do you want to pay attention to?
- What actions/projects do you want to complete, not matter what?
- What else is important to note?
Enjoy your reflections!