As we step into a new month, I’m excited to be focusing on undertaking a mid-year review with you this month. We’ll be reconnecting with some of the core activities that help teams and organizations excel:
- Team Tune Up
- Systems Check
- Feedback and Performance Check
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Streamlining Meetings
- Knowledge Management – Capturing Successes and Strategic Issues
It’s also an opportunity to take stock of the past month and look ahead to what you want to create in June. Before we go further, I hope that you will take a few minutes to explore these questions. Grab a pen and journal and let’s go. Given that we are stepping into the middle part of the year, what do you want to note about what you want to create by the end of the month? By the end of Q2?
Here are some questions to consider:
- As you reflect on May, what have been your successes and accomplishments?
- What are you most proud of?
- What successes this month do you want to duplicate? What has been some of your key learning?
- What key relationships have helped you so far this year? Which ones need more attention?
- What has helped your successes? What has hindered?
- What does your team need to be acknowledged for?
As you look to June, consider these questions:
- What are your key priorities for June?
- What are the key goals?
- What are the major priorities?
- What will you need to place attention on?
- What changes do you want to make in June?
- What resources do you want to tap into?
- By the end of the month, which will be the middle of the year, what do you want to make sure you have completed?
Leadership | Teamwork | Business Success
Author of multiple books including Effective Virtual Conversations (2017), PlanDoTrack (2019) and From One to Many: Best Practices for Team and Group Coaching (2013)
Follow along with the #90DaysPlanDoTrack series over at Instagram @CoachingBizBuilder
Join the conversation at the Conversation Sparker Zone - our online community where you can explore virtual and team issues, coaching, productivity and business development.
Pick up a copy of Volume 1 of the Weekly Journaling Prompts in a digital format. Print it out and take it with you for some inspiration and writing on the go! Available at the Potentials Realized Store.