Before we get going, let’s take a pause to reflect on our last month – the month of April:
As you think about April:
- What are the top 3 positive highlights from the month for you?
- What skills and strengths helped you?
- What habits did you lean into?
- What did you accomplish?
- What distractions got in the way?
- What surprized you?
- How did you navigate the changes you were faced with?
- What projects, tasks and activities are going to carry forward?
- What Q2 goals have been achieved? What’s shifted already?
- What else is important to note?
As you look ahead to the new month of May:
- What are your top 3-5 priorities?
- What’s important to take action on and/or wrap up this month?
- What key activities are important to put boundaries around?
- What distractions do you want to minimize?
- What relationships are important to note?
- What habits to you want to count on?
If you have a copy of PlanDoTrack or Coaching Business Builder take note of the metrics you have been tracking in your Monthly Daily Trackers and be sure to complete the Month in Review as well as your Monthly To-Dos, and new month in review.
Enjoy your end of week and reflection!
Potentials Realized | Coaching Team Leaders | Remote Pathways Podcast
Team and Leadership Development | Coaching | Everything DiSC
Get your Q2 planning on with the PlanDoTrack Workbook and Planner or Coaching Business Builder
Looking to enhance your virtual conversations? Webinars? Pick up a copy of Effective Virtual Conversations at Amazon, or join me for the Virtual Facilitation Essentials program
Contact us to discuss how we can support you and your teams and organization with remote work.
Check out upcoming virtual programs on our calendar
PDF copies of PlanDoTrack now available! Get yours here.