This year has already had a number of factors which have made working from home a necessity rather than a perk. Whether it’s been weather or health related, some people aren’t quite set up for a great working from home set up. Today’s post gets you thinking about what’s going to help you keep your work flowing, even if you have to work from home.
Consider these items:
- Remote (or direct) access to the key files and information that you need. Do you know how to get into the files you need to keep working? Are they accessible?
- A way to keep meetings running: Zoom may be a great option to set up for your team.
- A way to keep project work meeting: Co-working is also easy when you are able to set up conversations with team members on zoom. What are the conversations you want to build in on a daily or weekly basis?
- A secure and solid connection.
- Passwords and access codes
- A dedicated work space as free from interruptions as you can have.
What are the things you need access to right away to keep your work flowing?
For more on remote work, please check out the remote work tag.
My 2017 book, Effective Virtual Conversations, explores many of these topics as well. Pick up a copy at Amazon.
Later this month I'll be releasing a new White Paper on Remote Work - Getting Up to Speed in a Hurry. Sign up to receive a copy. It will be send when it is available - likely March 1st.
All the best,
Potentials Realized | Coaching Team Leaders | Remote Pathways Podcast
Team and Leadership Development | Coaching | Everything DiSC
Get your planning on with the PlanDoTrack Workbook and Planner or Coaching Business Builder
Looking to enhance your virtual conversations? Webinars? Pick up a copy of Effective Virtual Conversations at Amazon.
Check out upcoming programs on our calendar!