Here are several questions you will want to explore as you consider month and quarter end:
Reflecting on March and/ or the entire quarter:
- What have been your successes this month?
- What didn’t work? Why?
- What are the changes you would make in the future to that?
- What has been your biggest learning?
- What habits have supported you?
- What things have gotten in the way?
- Where have you been getting your results?
- What metrics do you want to note?
Looking ahead to the next quarter or the next month:
- What are the things you need to prioritize gong forward – next month? Next quarter?
- What do you need to say "no" to?
- What resources are going to help you be successful?
- What relationships are critical for success?
- What do you want to make sure you are communicating? To whom?
- What do you want to make sure you schedule time in for?
- Thinking about your metrics, what are the things that you want to track on a regular basis. What are the goals you hope to achieve or hit around these in the next period?
I hope that you will find some time today to celebrate your learning and achievements for q1. Please pass this link on to others who could benefit from some reflection and planning time.
Enjoy your reflections,
Leadership | Teamwork | Business Success
Author of multiple books including Effective Virtual Conversations (2017), PlanDoTrack (2018) and From One to Many: Best Practices for Team and Group Coaching (2013)
Follow along with the #90DaysPlanDoTrack series over at Instagram @CoachingBizBuilder
Now available – PlanDoTrack Workbook and Planner - Order a copy today on Amazon
Join the conversation at the Conversation Sparker Zone - our online community where you can explore virtual and team issues, coaching, productivity and business development).
Check out the new 19 Tips for Productivity On-Demand Course. If this is your year to get things moving, check it out now. Join Jenn for bi-weekly live group calls until July. $129 US. Learn more and enroll here.