Today’s business context can be very volatile. With this in mind, we’re going to focus in on a number of key topics you have probably been hearing about:
In addition to this, we’ll explore:
- Year End Vision
- Year End Team Acknowledgements
- Vision for 2020
It’s also the start of the month which means that it’s time to spend a few minutes reviewing October and doing some planning for the month of November.
As you think about October:
- What were your main accomplishments?
- What skills and strengths helped you?
- What distractions got in the way?
- What surprized you?
- How did you navigate the changes you were faced with?
- What projects, tasks and activities are going to carry forward?
- What Q4 goals have been achieved? What’s shifted already?
- What else is important to note?
As you look ahead to November:
- What are your top 3-5 priorities?
- What’s important to take action on and wrap up this month?
- What key activities are important to put boundaries around?
- What distractions do you want to minimize?
- What relationships are important to note?
- What habits to you want to count on?
If you have a copy of PlanDoTrack or Coaching Business Builder take note of the metrics you have been tracking in your Monthly Daily Trackers and be sure to complete the Month in Review as well as your Monthly To-Dos, and new month in review.
With best wishes,
Leadership | Teamwork | Business Success
Author of multiple books including Effective Virtual Conversations (2017), PlanDoTrack (2019) and From One to Many: Best Practices for Team and Group Coaching (2013)
Follow along with the #90DaysPlanDoTrack series over at Instagram @CoachingBizBuilder
Join the conversation at the Conversation Sparker Zone - our online community where you can explore virtual and team issues, coaching, productivity and business development.
Pick up a copy of Volume 1 of the Weekly Journaling Prompts in a digital format. Print it out and take it with you for some inspiration and writing on the go! Available at the Potentials Realized Store.
For those looking for tips, tools and ideas about remote work and support for your remote teams, be sure to check out these tags and resources.