Part of this decision gets us to think about what are the RESULTS we want to FOCUS on?
Consider the following in your next team meeting:
- How are we doing with all of our annual/quarterly goals?
- What needs attention?
- What has given us the most impact this year?
- What activities have detracted from our purpose/vision/goals?
- What distractions have we faced?
- What’s going to help us magnify and accelerate our results?
- What is absolutely critical for us to complete before year end? What do we need to say NO to in order for this to happen?
- What may we need to shift?
Enjoy the conversation!
Leadership | Teamwork | Business Success focusing on the Remote Space
Author of Effective Virtual Conversations (2017), PlanDoTrack (2019) and From One to Many: Best Practices for Team and Group Coaching (2013)
Follow along with the #90DaysPlanDoTrack series over at Instagram @CoachingBizBuilder
Join the conversation at the Conversation Sparker Zone - our online community where you can explore virtual and team issues, coaching, productivity and business development.
For those looking for tips, tools and ideas about remote work and support for your remote teams, be sure to check out these tags and resources.
Coming soon - the Remote Pathways™ Podcast