If you haven’t joined us for other Weekly Journaling prompts, be sure to check out the Journaling Prompts from the last six months here.
“Writing in a journal reminds you of your goals and of your learning in life. It offers a place where you can hold a deliberate, thoughtful conversation with yourself.” – Robin S. Sharma
Here are 10 reasons why journaling can be a valuable process:
- A place to capture your ideas
- Clarifying your thinking through writing
- Reflective pause
- Connecting one dot to another
- Slowing down the pace
- Reframing issues
- Thinking things through via a variety of different perspectives
- Summary of what’s going on
- A clearing space to get ideas out of your head into a place you can review at a later date
Enjoy your writing!
 https://positivepsychologyprogram.com/benefits-of-journaling/, accessed 11.15.18
Author of multiple books including Effective Virtual Conversations (2017), Coaching Business Builder (2018) and From One to Many: Best Practices for Team and Group Coaching (2013)
Follow along with the #90DaysPlanDoTrack series over at Instagram @CoachingBizBuilder
Coming December 14, 2018 – PlanDoTrack Workbook and Planner . Pre-order a copy today
Join us for a year-end virtual planning retreat!