Here are links to all 19 of the posts in this series:
1. Have a clear vision. Without a clear vision it is hard to know where to go.
2. Know where you are getting results
3. Know where you are getting your results – 80/20
4. Know Where Your Time Goes. Be ruthless with your time.
6. Chunk it!
7. Make it Visual
8. Tame the inbox!
9. 8 Essential Meeting Questions
10. Support Action & Clarity with 3 Bullet Points
11. Circadian Rhythm – when are you at your best
12. Build in regular time for review
13. Get the important stuff out of the way
14. Content Creation: Repurpose, Reuse, Recycle
15. Avoid analysis/paralysis – Get into action
16. Build relationships
17. Set a Start and an End - Parkinson’s Rule
18. What doesn’t get scheduled, doesn’t get done – Build it in advance
19. Track it!
Which ones would be useful to revisit?
Which one could you apply more fully?
PS - If you have enjoyed these tips, do be sure to check out the new on-demand, video based course I have created around these. The program can be taken at your own pace, You can stretch the tips out daily, weekly or monthly. Join me this year for bi-weekly calls as part of your registration. Cost: $129 US. Learn more and register here.
Leadership | Teamwork | Business Success
Author of multiple books including Effective Virtual Conversations (2017), Coaching Business Builder (2018) and From One to Many: Best Practices for Team and Group Coaching (2013)
Follow along with the #90DaysPlanDoTrack series over at Instagram @CoachingBizBuilder
Now available – PlanDoTrack Workbook and Planner - Order a copy today on Amazon
Join the conversation at the Conversation Sparker Zone - our online community where we explore topics related to productivity, teamwork, coaching, business development and leadership.