What’s a challenge? Five days of connecting in with a community for learning and sharing around virtual learning, and then taking daily steps around your visuals to take them up to the next level.
During this fun and free 5-day challenge, you will….
- Discover core ingredients to include in every virtual call
- Create your own WOW virtual elements
- Start integrating elements into your own programming, one step at a time.
It’s going to be a lot of fun!
To participate, sign up at https://www.standoutvirtually.com.
Each day I’ll send out a call with the recording link via the Stand Out Virtually Email List (that’s the link you’ll sign up for at Standoutvitually.com). We’ll also be connecting over at my new Facebook Group – Virtual and Remote Visionaries Hub – to share insights, resources and each night’s assignment. There will also be several giveaways during the week (think digital resources to support you in your virtual calls) plus a grand prize drawn on the 24th for those who complete every day’s challenge.
For those that cannot attend the live calls, they will be posted at the Facebook group for a 24 hour period, and I’m likely to provide a recording option as well.
I do hope you will join us – sign up at https://www.standoutvirtually.com.
Now…given it’s Sunday, let’s take a look back at this week’s posts:
- Saturday’s Weekly Journaling Prompt
- Friday’s Flashback Friday - 10 Key Roles Team Leaders Play in Organizational Success…and think about it now virtually
- Thursday’s question about what’s NOT being talked about on your team
- Wednesday’s Stand Out Virtually Challenge Announcement
- Tuesday’s focus on Teams: Are you missing any of these core virtual meeting ingredients?
- Monday’s Effective Virtual Conversations Tip – about silence. How much do crave a pause in your virtual calls?
Enjoy your weekend and I hope to see you on Monday for the Stand Out Virtually Challenge! Just catching this now and it’s already after Monday of the week of August 17th – no worries. You can join us until Friday August 21st Head on over to StandOutVirtually.com to sign up!
With best wishes,