- Have no call to action
- Don’t leave time to address to discuss what needs to be discussed
- Are a “talking head” experience, rather than an interactive, engaging dialogue.
From Monday August 17th to Friday August 21st from 11 -12 noon ET each day I’ll be hosting the Stand Out Virtually! 5 Day Challenge. Over the course of the five days, I’ll be holding a live call each day on Zoom and Facebook.
You are invited to join me live and/or in the Virtual and Remote Virtual Visionaries Facebook Group.
Go and sign up right now for the Challenge – you can do so here.
If you and your business aren’t standing out in the sea of virtual programs right now, it’s likely you aren’t able to have the impact you are looking for. From a business perspective you might even be leaving money on the table. If you are a leader, it’s likely that your team is not performing as well as they can.
There’s an incredible opportunity for you to make some quick changes to how you are leading your virtual conversation and additions to what you are doing right now. Whether you are meeting on Zoom, Teams, Skype for Business, Go To or other platforms, we’ll be looking at five core areas for virtual programming.
Let me ask you:
- Would you like to jazz up your virtual calls?
- Would you like to be seen as the “Go To” person in your area around virtual, but don’t know how?
- Would you like to make your calls more interactive, so everyone’s voice is in the room?
- Would you like to make your calls more impactful, so people leave with clarity around their next steps and get it done?
Take a minute to sign up now and be sure to block off your calendar for next week’s sessions.
I look forward to hosting you!
Take a minute and be sure to join us over at the Virtual and Remote Visionaries Hub as well on Facebook. You can join us here.