- Saturday’s Weekly Journaling Prompt around Your Mantra
- Friday’s Flashback to Teams365 797 – Minimizing Distractions in the Remote Space
- Thursday’s Team Building Tip about Focus
- Wednesday’s Remote Team Builder with a Focus
- Tuesday’s focus on Meeting Etiquette
- Monday’s Effective Virtual Conversations Tip #143 about Assumptions
Over the last few months, I’ve started doing 15 minutes of weekly planning on Sunday and have found that it’s been critical in kicking the week off right. If you have 15 minutes today, what value could there be in doing a quick reflection of last week – achievements, learning and carry forward, as well as the focus on the week ahead – top goals, projects, things which need to be completed, key meetings to prepare for etc.?
What is the one thing you want to make sure you check off your list this week?
Have a great rest of the weekend!
Potentials Realized | Coaching Team Leaders | Remote Pathways Podcast
Team and Leadership Development | Coaching | Everything DiSC
Get your Q2 planning on with the PlanDoTrack Workbook and Planner or Coaching Business Builder
Looking to enhance your virtual conversations? Webinars? Pick up a copy of Effective Virtual Conversations at Amazon, or join me for the Virtual Facilitation Essentials program
Contact us to discuss how we can support you and your teams and organization with remote work.
Check out upcoming virtual programs on our calendar
PDF copies of PlanDoTrack now available! Get yours here.