As a team, have some discussion around where your focus is – this month, this week, each day of the week. Is everyone aligned? Is everyone on the same page?
If team members are members of multiple teams, it’s important to have this conversation regularly.
Questions to consider:
- What’s important for us to focus on right now – today? This week? This month?
- What are we not focusing on, and need to?
- What do we need to STOP focusing on?
- Where do we need to enhance our focus?
- What distractions are getting in the way of focus?
- What’s possible if we/I had more focus?
Enjoy your conversations,
Potentials Realized | Coaching Team Leaders | Remote Pathways Podcast
Team and Leadership Development | Coaching | Everything DiSC
Get your Q2 planning on with the PlanDoTrack Workbook and Planner or Coaching Business Builder
Looking to enhance your virtual conversations? Webinars? Pick up a copy of Effective Virtual Conversations at Amazon, or join me for the Virtual Facilitation Essentials program
Contact us to discuss how we can support you and your teams and organization with remote work.
Check out upcoming virtual programs on our calendar
PDF copies of PlanDoTrack now available! Get yours here.