- Monday’s post of the Effective Virtual Conversations Tip of “What Do You Want to Share Beyond Your Screen?”
- Tuesday’s post of the Remote Myth of “I Can Work Around the Clock.”
- Wednesday’s post of the Remote Working Success Factor: What You Need
- Thursday’s Team Building Tip – "What do you want to say NO to?"
- Friday’s Flashback Friday focusing on a Virtual Team Builder of Visuals
- Saturday’s Weekly Journaling Prompt of “What is your favorite time of day?”
We are just about to step into Q4 with Quarter 3 just behind us. Given that it is a Sunday, it is a great opportunity to do a quick review and roundup of quarterly planning.
Questions you will want to reflect on are:
- What were your key goals for Q3?
- What did you achieve?
- What needs to be wrapped up in the next few days?
- What goals/projects/tasks need to be carried forward?
- What do you want to focus on for Q4?
If you have not seen the quarterly planning session I recorded earlier this year, grab a pen and about 30 minutes to work through the video and related prompts here.
Leadership | Teamwork | Business Success
Author of multiple books including Effective Virtual Conversations (2017), PlanDoTrack (2019) and From One to Many: Best Practices for Team and Group Coaching (2013)
Follow along with the #90DaysPlanDoTrack series over at Instagram @CoachingBizBuilder
Join the conversation at the Conversation Sparker Zone - our online community where you can explore virtual and team issues, coaching, productivity and business development.
Pick up a copy of Volume 1 of the Weekly Journaling Prompts in a digital format. Print it out and take it with you for some inspiration and writing on the go! Available at the Potentials Realized Store.
For those looking for tips, tools and ideas about remote work and support for your remote teams, be sure to check out these tags and resources.