This is a challenge given that CONTEXT is so important for business today. Helping others understand our world can happen through the stories and information we share, and it can also be influenced by what we choose to share.
Today’s prompt gets you thinking about “What do you want to share with others?”.
It could include
- A different view behind you
- A snapshot of a project you are working on
- An illustration of the different people you liaise with
- A map of your key priorities for the next quarter
- Something related to your most important priority right now
- If you are a remote team, it might be interesting to have everyone mix it up at your next team meeting. Ask people to dial in from somewhere different, or intentionally build in time to share a priority.
What do you want to share about your work right now with others?
Leadership | Teamwork | Business Success
Author of multiple books including Effective Virtual Conversations (2017), PlanDoTrack (2019) and From One to Many: Best Practices for Team and Group Coaching (2013)
Follow along with the #90DaysPlanDoTrack series over at Instagram @CoachingBizBuilder
Join the conversation at the Conversation Sparker Zone - our online community where you can explore virtual and team issues, coaching, productivity and business development.
Pick up a copy of Volume 1 of the Weekly Journaling Prompts in a digital format. Print it out and take it with you for some inspiration and writing on the go! Available at the Potentials Realized Store.
For those looking for tips, tools and ideas about remote work and support for your remote teams, be sure to check out these tags and resources.