Several organizations I have worked for as a former remote director and leader established core working hours. These were hours that everyone across the organization had to make themselves available for.
Questions to consider:
- What are the hours of work everyone should be available for – even a few days a week?
- What boundaries are important for team members to consider?
- What are the elements which are important to note?
- What will help people on the team renew?
- What will support that sharing of information “around the clock”?
Leadership | Teamwork | Business Success
Author of multiple books including Effective Virtual Conversations (2017), PlanDoTrack (2019) and From One to Many: Best Practices for Team and Group Coaching (2013)
Follow along with the #90DaysPlanDoTrack series over at Instagram @CoachingBizBuilder
Join the conversation at the Conversation Sparker Zone - our online community where you can explore virtual and team issues, coaching, productivity and business development.
Pick up a copy of Volume 1 of the Weekly Journaling Prompts in a digital format. Print it out and take it with you for some inspiration and writing on the go! Available at the Potentials Realized Store.
For those looking for tips, tools and ideas about remote work and support for your remote teams, be sure to check out these tags and resources.