If you’ve missed a couple of posts, here is what I covered this week:
- Monday’s Effective Virtual Conversations Tip on “What systems are important?”
- Tuesday’s Remote Work Myth – Boundaries Aren’t Important
- Wednesday’s Remote Myth – I do it all alone!
- Thursday’s Team Building question of “What can be collapsed?”
- Friday’s Flashback Friday post on minimizing distractions with remote work
- And Saturday’s Weekly Journaling Prompt getting you to think about your favorite place
Leadership | Teamwork | Business Success
Author of multiple books including Effective Virtual Conversations (2017), PlanDoTrack (2019) and From One to Many: Best Practices for Team and Group Coaching (2013)
Follow along with the #90DaysPlanDoTrack series over at Instagram @CoachingBizBuilder
Join the conversation at the Conversation Sparker Zone - our online community where you can explore virtual and team issues, coaching, productivity and business development.
Pick up a copy of Volume 1 of the Weekly Journaling Prompts in a digital format. Print it out and take it with you for some inspiration and writing on the go! Available at the Potentials Realized Store.
For those looking for tips, tools and ideas about remote work and support for your remote teams, be sure to check out these tags and resources.