This week’s prompt gets you to think about, and journal on the question, “My favorite place is…”.
- Where do you love to be?
- What’s so special about it?
- What does it provide for you?
- What’s so special about this place?
- What is possible for you in this place?
- When you are not there, what do you have to remind yourself of?
- What can you do to spend more time there in the future?
- What could you incorporate more of from this place, into your regular everyday experience?
Enjoy your reflections,
Leadership | Teamwork | Business Success
Author of multiple books including Effective Virtual Conversations (2017), PlanDoTrack (2019) and From One to Many: Best Practices for Team and Group Coaching (2013)
Follow along with the #90DaysPlanDoTrack series over at Instagram @CoachingBizBuilder
Join the conversation at the Conversation Sparker Zone - our online community where you can explore virtual and team issues, coaching, productivity and business development.
Pick up a copy of Volume 1 of the Weekly Journaling Prompts in a digital format. Print it out and take it with you for some inspiration and writing on the go! Available at the Potentials Realized Store.
For those looking for tips, tools and ideas about remote work and support for your remote teams, be sure to check out these tags and resources.