As I write in Effective Virtual Conversations, virtual calls don’t have to involve a “death by conference call”. They can be even more hands-on than an in person conversation.
Let’s take a look at 9 of the past Monday Effective Virtual Conversation tips:
- Teams365 #1995 EVC Tip #99: What Opportunities Are You Not Seizing?
- Teams365 #1988 EVC Tip #98: Virtual Conversations In Focus: MOOC
- Teams365 #1981 EVC Tip #97: Skill In Focus: Listening
- Teams365 #2002 EVC Tip #96: "Start with your people at the core. All else will flow from there."
- Teams365 #1974 EVC Tip #95: Virtual Facilitation Tip: Use Annotation
- Teams365 #1967 EVC Tip #94: Virtual Facilitation Tip: Use A Map
- Teams365 #1960 EVC Tip #93: Virtual Facilitation Tip: Go East-West
- Teams365 #1953 EVC Tip #92: Facilitation Tip: Go A-Z
- Teams365 #1942 EVC Tip #91: Recording
Leadership | Teamwork | Business Success
Author of multiple books including Effective Virtual Conversations (2017), PlanDoTrack (2019) and From One to Many: Best Practices for Team and Group Coaching (2013)
Follow along with the #90DaysPlanDoTrack series over at Instagram @CoachingBizBuilder
Join the conversation at the Conversation Sparker Zone - our online community where you can explore virtual and team issues, coaching, productivity and business development.
Pick up a copy of Volume 1 of the Weekly Journaling Prompts in a digital format. Print it out and take it with you for some inspiration and writing on the go! Available at the Potentials Realized Store.