- Team one-on-one meetings – check out the recent post on 10 areas to explore in your year end 1-1s
- Time to wrap up the most important projects for 1-1
- Reflection time to consider learning
- Planning time for 2021 (even though your planning window may not be the same as always, it is important to connect around these). Consider business and personal goals.
- Budget time
- Outreach to customers (virtually)
- Outreach to stakeholders and other partners (virtually)
- Time to downshift and recharge. I think we’d all agree that this year has been anything but usual. What do you want to do to create a pause and renewal time for yourself?
Is there anything else you want to make sure you leave time for this year, other than time with your loved ones?
Potentials Realized | Coaching Team Leaders
Coaching Skills Training | Leadership Development | Teamwork
Growing Team Leaders, One Conversation at a Time™ in the Remote Space
Contact us to discuss leadership, coaching or performance needs for your and your team