- Saturday’s Weekly Journaling Prompt – “I’ve stretched by..”
- Friday’s Flashback’s focus on skills needed for remote work
- Thursday’s Team Building Question getting you to think about feedback
- Wednesday’s From the Vault Exploring 10 things remote teams need
- Tuesday’s post on Remote Teamwork
- Monday’s focus on Screenshots as this week’s Effective Virtual Conversations tip
It’s also the first day of the month so time for monthly review questions and setting up for the new month:
- What were your successes and accomplishments this past month? So far this year?
- What are you most proud of?
- What are your key priorities for November?
- What needs to get completed by the end of the month, no matter what?
- By the end of November, what are the top 3 goals you want to have accomplished? What will success look like around each of these? What do you need in order to be successful? What support do you need to make this happen?
- What key relationships have helped you so far this year? Which ones need more attention?
- What has helped your successes? What has hindered?
- What does your team need to be acknowledged for?
- What are you going to do to acknowledge and celebrate your hard work?
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!