- Saturday’s Weekly Journaling Prompt around GROW
- Friday’s Flashback Friday post on The Teamwork Skill in Complexity – Experimentation
- Thursday’s post with a brief introduction to the RAS and the Science of Attention and the Team Building Question of What are you paying attention to?
- Wednesday’s post – Have you scheduled these 10 areas yet?
- Tuesday’s post on Building Trust and Connection in the Virtual Space
- Monday’s post – Effective Virtual Conversations Tip: Make it Visible
Have you checked out these other articles I have written recently?
Check out the article published in Training Industry Magazine on Building Virtual Team Capacity, One Coaching Conversation at a Time
Check out my Thrive Global article on Rapid Change: 6 Areas for Teams to Explore
I hope you will take a few minutes to explore the posts and consider how they can support you in your work and conversations!
Enjoy your Sunday,
Potentials Realized | Coaching Team Leaders | Remote Pathways Podcast
Team and Leadership Development | Coaching | Everything DiSC
Get your Q2 planning on with the PlanDoTrack Workbook and Planner or Coaching Business Builder
Looking to enhance your virtual conversations? Webinars? Pick up a copy of Effective Virtual Conversations at Amazon, or join me for the Virtual Facilitation Essentials program
Contact us to discuss how we can support you and your teams and organization with remote work.
Check out upcoming virtual programs on our calendar
PDF copies of PlanDoTrack now available! Get yours here.