This week we covered a variety of posts including:
- Saturday’s reflective journaling prompt of “___ makes me happy”. Read it here.
- Friday’s Flashback to Teams365 1245 of Things New Remote Teams Need – a great checkpoint for teams of all types and “age”. Check it out here.
- Thursday’s Team Building Tip – Start of Year Checkpoint. Read it here.
- Wednesday’s post on Accelerating Your Teamwork This Year. Read it here.
- Tuesday’s post on 10 Things You’ll Want to Schedule in Before It Gets Too Busy. Take a look at it here.
- Monday’s Effective Virtual Conversations – Remote Team Tip. You can read it here.
A reminder to also head on over and listen into the first 4 podcast episodes of the Remote Pathways Podcast. In this podcast I co-host with Michelle Mullins, we explore the people, pathways and practices to exceptional remote work – including leadership, teamwork and entrepreneurship.
In the latest episode, released January 1st, we explore the pathways of Sales Professionals, Virtual Project Managers and the topic of vision. Listen in to the Remote Pathways podcast on any of your favorite podcast players.
All the best!
Potentials Realized | Coaching Team Leaders | Remote Pathways Podcast
Team and Leadership Development | Coaching | Writing
As we step into the start of the year, get your planning on with the PlanDoTrack Workbook and Planner or Coaching Business Builder
Looking to enhance your virtual conversations? Webinars? Pick up a copy of Effective Virtual Conversations at Amazon.