As we go to step into the new year and a new decade, you’ll want to build in some time to review your successes from this last year AND look ahead to 2020.
Here are 10 questions from Teams365 #1093 to help you do some visioning for the new year and decade.
As we look towards the end of the year and the start of the new year, consider these questions:
- What are your top 5 goals for the new year – individually? Collectively? Organizationally?
- What successes from the last year or two can you build on?
- What is going to help you create momentum in the new year?
- What activities were core to the success of your team this past year?
- What do you want the theme of the year to be?
- What systems will be important for you to put in place or refine?
- What will help accelerate results?
- What will be key relationships to foster or focus on in the new year and decade?
- What pauses do you want to build in for reflection and capturing lessons learned? Schedule these in your calendar now!
- When you look back on December 31, 2020 what do you hope the year will have brought to you?
What time do you want to build into your schedule next year for regular reflection? Do it now, perhaps by setting a clock or timer!
These questions are evergreen and are still as relevant as they were a few years ago!
Enjoy your reflection!
Potentials Realized | Coaching Team Leaders | Remote Pathways Podcast
Team and Leadership Development | Coaching | Writing
As we step into the end of the year, get your planning on with the PlanDoTrack Workbook and Planner or Coaching Business Builder
Looking to enhance your virtual conversations? Webinars? Pick up a copy of Effective Virtual Conversations at Amazon.