As we look towards the end of the year and the start of the new year, consider these questions :
- What are your top 5 goals for the new year – individually? Collectively? Organizationally?
- What successes from 2016 can you build on?
- What is going to help you create momentum in the new year?
- What activities are core to the success of your team in 2017?
- What do you want the theme of the year to be?
- What systems will be important for you to put in place or refine?
- What will help accelerate results?
- What will be key relationships to foster or focus on in 2017?
- What pauses do you want to build in for reflection and capturing lessons learned. Schedule these in your calendar now! `
- When you look back on December 31, 2017 what do you hope the year will have brought to you?
I shared most of these questions last year at this time and it was wonderful to receive a number of emails from readers saying how useful they were with their planning process.
If you haven't done so, you can listen into a ten minute audio I've posted on vision which is part of the Inner Biz Leader Virtual Business Planning Retreat. You can access it here - scroll down until you see the preview for the Vision Audio. Enjoy!
Potentials Realized | Coaching Team Leaders
Contact us to discuss your team and leadership training, facilitation and coaching support needs for 2017
Follow us on Twitter @Teams365