Take a look at:
- Saturday's Teams365 #2140 - This week’s Weekly Journaling Prompt getting you to think about what you are proud of.
- Friday’s Teams365 #2139 - Post on Five Ways to Work with Strengths, and a great article from PositivePsychology.com around 12 Character Strengths.
- Thursday’s Teams365 #2138 - Team Building Tip on Systems Check.
- Wednesday’s #2137 - Post on Navigating VUCA As a Team. Read it here.
- Tuesday’s #2136 - Post on Keeping Your Remote Team All on The Same Page: 3 Things to consider – Read it here.
- Monday’s #2135 Effective Virtual Conversations Tip Remote Team Tip 118 – Face-to-face is still important!
Enjoy this week’s tips and be sure to forward a copy of the posts you enjoy to colleagues by sharing the content!
Leadership | Teamwork | Business Success
Author of multiple books including Effective Virtual Conversations (2017), PlanDoTrack (2019) and From One to Many: Best Practices for Team and Group Coaching (2013)
Follow along with the #90DaysPlanDoTrack series over at Instagram @CoachingBizBuilder
Join the conversation at the Conversation Sparker Zone - our online community where you can explore virtual and team issues, coaching, productivity and business development.
Pick up a copy of Volume 1 of the Weekly Journaling Prompts in a digital format. Print it out and take it with you for some inspiration and writing on the go! Available at the Potentials Realized Store.
For those looking for tips, tools and ideas about remote work and support for your remote teams, be sure to check out these tags and resources.