In my PlanDoTrack Workbook Planner and the Coaching Business Builder Workbook Planner, I explore five systems which can help remote workers and solopreneurs.
- Financial systems - Invoicing, Accounts Payable, Cash Flow, Accounts Receivable etc
- Client systems - Welcome Kits, other supports
- Onboarding systems - Questionnaires, Agreements, Welcome Letters
- Marketing - Websites, Social Media Feeds, Frequently Asked Questions
- Content - Do you know what you have created? Do you have an accessible listing of what there is?
- Sales - What do you notice about sales? What can generate more? What follow-up do you have with those you have sold to?
- What is the current state of these five areas? What could use attention?
- What systems do you as a team have in place? What needs focus?
- What new systems could benefit the team?
All the best,
Leadership | Teamwork | Business Success
Author of multiple books including Effective Virtual Conversations (2017), PlanDoTrack (2019) and From One to Many: Best Practices for Team and Group Coaching (2013)
Follow along with the #90DaysPlanDoTrack series over at Instagram @CoachingBizBuilder
Join the conversation at the Conversation Sparker Zone - our online community where you can explore virtual and team issues, coaching, productivity and business development.
Pick up a copy of Volume 1 of the Weekly Journaling Prompts in a digital format. Print it out and take it with you for some inspiration and writing on the go! Available at the Potentials Realized Store.
For those looking for tips, tools and ideas about remote work and support for your remote teams, be sure to check out these tags and resources.