- Saturday’s Weekly Journaling Prompt 66 – Why Not?
- Friday’s Flashback to 7 skills for Virtual Facilitators
- Thursday’s Team Building Tip – What needs to go under the microscope?
- Wednesday’s post on the tagline of my PlanDoTrack publication – Daily Steps + Consistent Action = Momentum
- Tuesday’s focus on Getting Organized for Fall: 4 Areas for Making Remote Work, Work
- Monday’s Effective Virtual Conversations Tip getting you to explore how your work has changed in the last year
I hope that it’s been a great week for you and that you are already getting back into the routine you want for this last 4 months of the year. If not, what changes do you want to make? What time could you carve out today to get more organized?
Leadership | Teamwork | Business Success
Author of multiple books including Effective Virtual Conversations (2017), PlanDoTrack (2019) and From One to Many: Best Practices for Team and Group Coaching (2013)
Follow along with Season 2 of the #90DaysPlanDoTrack series over at Instagram @CoachingBizBuilder
Join the conversation at the Conversation Sparker Zone - our online community where you can explore virtual and team issues, coaching, productivity and business development.
Pick up a copy of Volume 1 of the Weekly Journaling Prompts in a digital format. Print it out and take it with you for some inspiration and writing on the go! Available at the Potentials Realized Store.
For those looking for tips, tools and ideas about remote work and support for your remote teams, be sure to check out these tags and resources.