Questions to consider and have dialogue with the team:
1. What are the top goals for this quarter for the team in general? For the team as individuals?
2. How do goals fit together? Intersect and align across the team?
3. Do team members understand how their efforts impact others on the team?
4. How do current efforts support goals of the department or the organization?
5. What's at risk/stake if these goals aren't completed?
6. How do smaller goals fit into the bigger picture?
7. What does each goal look like at the 30,000 foot view vs what it looks like from the shoreline?
8. What else is important to have dialogue around goals?
Have a great Tuesday,
Potentials Realized | Coaching Team Leaders
Check out our newest on-demand course: Teams365 Teamwork Foundations: a 7 module course which looks at what teams are, 10 teamwork skills and how to work with different personalities.
Follow us on Twitter @Teams365
Looking for more tips and ideas to support you in your work as a leader? Sign up for our monthly newsletter, full of tips, resources and hacks for leaders and team members looking to realize their potential. Sign up at http://bit.ly/teams365news