This final post in the series on goals gets you to think about celebration when you have accomplished your goals. Some possible ideas you might consider when passing a major milestone are:
* lunch out
* Popcorn Break
* A meeting to acknowledge efforts and contributions
* A debrief meeting to capture lessons learned, insights, best practices and what can be replicated in the future
* A night out for the team to play table tennis or bowling
* Assigning team members team lead roles in new projects so they can build on their learning to new generations
* some time off
* Time away from your devices!
What are you going to do to celebrate the achievement of your next major goal milestone?
Have a great Wednesday,
Potentials Realized | Coaching Team Leaders
Author of From One to Many: Best Practices for Team and Group Coaching (Jossey-Bass, 2016)
Looking to spark more conversation with your team? Consider the Conversation Sparker(TM) Cards
Set up a conversation about how we can support you and your team best