Key to goal success is implementation. As we see year after year with personal goals being set through new years resolutions, if we don't execute on goals we won't succeed. Part of goals success also involves making sure we have adequate resources to get things done, and the proper support system. Having a framework of accountability where we have to check in with others also supports goal success.
Questions to consider this week as you think about getting things done:
1. What is your most important goal this quarter?
2. What's working in terms of moving the needle on this?
3. What's getting the in the way? What can you /do you need to do about this?
4. What time have you allocated for the key tasks?
5. What support could you benefit from?
6. Who are you accountable to around this goal? When did you last check in with them? What do you need from them?
7. What else will it take to be successful around this goal?
Have a great