- When are we having the feedback conversation?
- Are we both clear on the purpose of feedback?
- What will create a good environment for the feedback conversation?
- What feedback is considered valuable by the employee around feedback?
- As the leader, what feedback is important for me to provide?
- What specific examples do I have to share?
- What can I do to remember follow up?
What other questions will you want to be sure to think about before the feedback conversation?
Have a great weekend,
Potentials Realized | Coaching Team Leaders
Author of From One to Many: Best Practices for Team and Group Coaching (Jossey-Bass, 2016)
Looking to spark more conversation with your team? Consider the Conversation Sparker(TM) Cards
Set up a conversation about how we can support you and your team best