Picking up with our former 6 Coaching Questions series here at the Teams365 blog, today's post explores six questions you may want to ask in your upcoming conversations:
1. What will success look like around this task/activity?
2. Who is going to be responsible for completion?
3. What do you need in order to make it happen?
4. What other support would you like?
5. How will you check in and keep me updated on how it is going?
6.How will we know it's been completed? When will this happen?
We know from research that shared team practices like daily huddles or meetings can boost communication across an entire team. Creating a quick practice of sharing progress verbally or in other forms (like status reports) helps to make action, goal achievement and accountability part of the way you operate as a team.
What are some of your favorite accountability questions? Feel free to share them here as a comment!
Have a great end of the week,
Potentials Realized | Coaching Team Leaders
Looking to spark more conversation with your team? Consider the Conversation Sparker(TM) Cards
Set up a conversation about how we can support you and your team best