This has been a theme in our other a-z series on virtual and remote team leadership (Look at O – opportunities and L – Lessons Learned
Coaching opportunities exist regularly and should not be seen as a scheduled event. Having a variety of questions at your disposal for 1-1s can be useful Some questions you may want to make a habit of asking:
- What are your key priorities right now?
- What’s working well?
- What could get in the way?
- What will maximize the impact?
- What support do you need in order to be successful?
- How can I support you best?
- What will success look like?
- If you were to make things (easy/more impactful/balanced/ or other adjective) what would it look like?
Have a great Wednesday,
Potentials Realized | Coaching Team Leaders
Team and Leadership Development | Coaching | Retreats
Follow us on Twitter @Teams365