The ability to coach others can be key in helping to create a rich learning environment
Providing the opportunity to do quick debriefs or post mortems (or mid mortems as I liked to say) throughout team leadership support can help with realigning projects, resources and relationships.
Questions you may want to ask at thee project touch points include:
- What’s working well?
- What can be augmented/maximized?
- What’s not working as well?
- What support can you benefit from? Or What support will help you be successful?
- If we/you were to do something differently next time, what would it be?
- What recommendations do you have for others on similar projects?
Have a great start to your week,
Potentials Realized | Coaching Team Leaders
Team and Leadership Development | Coaching | Retreats
Follow us on Twitter @Teams365