As we start the month of April, it is a great opportunity to pause and reflect for 5 or 10 minutes today on these questions:
Looking back to March:
1. What key goals did you, and the team, achieve?
2. What helped you be successful?
3. What worked really well? What didn't?
4. What changes do you want to make?
5. Who were key relationships?
Looking to April:
1. What are your key goals and projects this month?
2. What do you want to focus on?
3. What do you want to say no to?
4. Where is it important to place attention this month?
5. What else?
Enjoy today and have a great weekend,
Potentials Realized | Coaching Team Leaders
Team and Leadership Development | Coaching | Retreats
Follow us on Twitter @Teams365